Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

WTB Gen 1 ST Tonneau

Anyone know of any stock tonneau covers/hardware available or for sale?
  2. L

New Leaf Springs vs. New Bushings

Hey all - I've searched and can't seem to find a Sport Trac specific answer. Need new bushings on my rear leaf springs and I'm coming across conflicting information/opinions on the forum. Sounds like these are pressed in bushings with outer metal-rubber-inner metal; can anyone confirm before I...
  3. L

WTB '04 Sport Trac OEM Tonneau

Hey guys - I'm sure I'm not the only one looking, but I know they pop up from time to time. WTB a hard tonneau + hardware if available. Thanks!
  4. L

WTB 2004 Sport Trac OEM Tonneau

ssrbxxx and I were working out a plan to exchange, but nothing firm yet.
  5. L

ssrbxxx - how much are you looking for and do you have keys for it?
  6. L

How to: 4.0 Harmonic Balancer - know when it's going bad & how to fix

Guys, harmonic balancer failed/broke on me this morning at 3 AM on my way to a job site...I can't believe all this time I also thought it was just a squeaky belt needing replacement. I've read a couple of the other threads that 2000StreetRod listed in his original post in this thread and thought...
  7. L

Sorry I missed your reply; for now, looking for stock replacement - if that changes, will PM you; thanks!
  8. L

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume a tonneau listed anywhere here is going to go quickly, but I'll ask. Anyone know of a good, stock tonneau cover for sale? I'm in the DC/MD/VA/PA area.
  9. L

2004: Keyless Entry Code

Nevermind - just pulled the airbag; I saw the sticker from the dash board, but just couldn't read it. Airbag pull literally took 10 minutes.
  10. L

2004: Keyless Entry Code

I just cannot seem to find the code, despite pulling up the defroster. I have an '04 Sport Trac XLT - so I'm assuming it's the same; I can't see the images from the original post. Can anyone repost the pics? Edit: I'm fairly certain I am looking at the module, but just can't see the sticker. My...
  11. L

Bed Extender - Which Will Fit?

Thanks - I think it is the F-150 extender - does anyone have a good source for the pivot pins (or part number)? Tried a couple from other threads and links were no longer good.
  12. L

Bed Extender - Which Will Fit?

Sorry guys, new to the forum - hijacking this old thread. This is the exact same problem I am having; there are a couple other posts with exploded diagrams of parts, but this is the closest to my issue - does that mean it's an F-150 extender not a ST extender?
  13. L

Happy New Sport Trac Owner

Hey guys, just bought a 2004 Sport Trac 4WD XLS w/ 87k miles - pretty happy about it! Already had one "project" on it under my belt - serpentine belt broke after buying, left us stranded on the top of a hill in no shade on a 100 degree day. Luckily, my wife is awesome :thumbsup:, brought me a...
Back