Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

PTU Problems

Update: got the PTU replaced under warranty. thank you all.
  2. F

PTU Problems

Hello everybody, hope this is not too long to read I have had my PTU replaced under warranty in the past (arround 30k "km"), this happened when I complained about an abnormal sound. today I was in the mechanics shop and had 1 injector + 6 spark plugs replaced, and they told me that there is a...
  3. F

MFT shows wrong date.

hi Peter, Thanks for Attending my question; is that possible at all? btw: when I woke up this morning, the calendar corrected itself without my involvement.
  4. F

MFT shows wrong date.

hi all, would anyone be intreated to teach me on how to chnage the date on MFT? mine now reads January 1, 2010:(. thanks in advance.
  5. F

How to tell (from the circuit board )what does a 4 button remote does

Thank you, the thing is that the three buttons of lock, unlock, and panic are working, I want to know what does the 4th button do, is it for liftgate or remote start (my xlt is equiped with non of them to see what it operate)
  6. F

How to tell (from the circuit board )what does a 4 button remote does

hello everyone can I know from the circuit board what does the 4th button do? "the housing is not the original and it is for a 3 button one" is it (Lock - Unlock - Panic - Trunk(2x)) or (Lock - Unlock - Panic - Remote Start(2x)) text/number on the integrated circuit is: 37C158IAS 115 G...
Back