Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Should I buy a 91 ex with manual trans?

I found this 91 explorer with a manual transmission. it has over 300,000km on the engine and trans. It leaks about a quarter of oil every week, has snow tires and surprisingly not that rustyespecially being in the rustbelt. it also has the typical interior door panel issues. the guy wants...
  2. T

Anyone near Brantford Ontario selling their EX?

Hey Explorer owner's hope you all are having a wonderful holiday! Back in July I sold my 94 EX on kijiji in Brantford Ontario. I was going to turn it into a Jurassic park tour vehicle for fun but at the time I had several things going on and never had any time to work on it. Now I have time and...
  3. T

First Gen front grill and lights install on a Second Gen?

Hey everyone, My name is Tyler. 2 months ago I bought a 1994 Ford Explorer to do a JP (Jurassic Park) Build. I ended up selling that vehicle after owning it for just 2 weeks! I sold it because I took it out for a drive to check the dreaded A4LD transmission, to my disappointment but not...
  4. T

1994 Ford Explorer Headlight Issue

Hi Everyone My name is Tyler. I'm new to the forums my Grandmother and friend bought me a Running and driving 1994 Ford Explorer XLT for $200 so I could build a Jurassic Park Jungle Explorer. The Vehicle is in pretty nice condition inside, Outside needs some love and care.... I am having an...
Back