Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Tonnel cover - Trick (s)

Thank you, helpfull ness, wow, that's a cool unit your putting together, put pix and updates up for us.. then. ;)) (was a big i0000i) person.. graduated from that ;!
  2. D

Thanks Johnny; I'm going to leave mine, and see what happens. I don't have that $$ I...

Thanks Johnny; I'm going to leave mine, and see what happens. I don't have that $$ I only paid $3200 for the truck. thanks for your assistance. Darren
  3. D

Sport Trac engine rattle after replacing timing chains

They are not Japanese quality/ built by any means, but the cost to buy is fractional also ! - Just saying !
  4. D

Sport Trac engine rattle after replacing timing chains

John : did you end up addressing the front Tensioner, what did the part(s) / labour cost you, I think I need to do this on my 2002 it's 270,000 km on the dial... Darren
  5. D

Tonnel cover - Trick (s)

I shook my head, when I ve tried to open the locks on my tonnel cover, then one day, I asked a friend to fist bang the corner of the cover as I twisted the key in the lock AND there's the secret if your lock(s) don't open right away. tap the corner of the sticking lock with you fist. " Just...
  6. D

Hello ST Members

Thanks B. Bay... cheers
  7. D

Hello ST Members

thanks Mike. have a good week .. ;)
  8. D

Hello ST Members

Thanks.. finding lots of helpfull info here, like my truck just need to keep it up. I haven't seen a mazada navaho interesting, similar trucks ?
  9. D

With 250,000 km on the clock , Is it Timing Chain time or will replacing the tensioners and...

With 250,000 km on the clock , Is it Timing Chain time or will replacing the tensioners and associated guides work to quit the raddles ?
  10. D

Hello ST Members

I've not owned a ford ever, had 4 versions of jeep wrangles and a Toyota Tacoma, got this nice sport trac at the auto aution and it fit's my needs, nicely. now I just need to know a little about it. a friend owned one with the V-8 engine, and he loved his ( sold it). Looking forward to...
Back