Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Limted 94 Loses power when going Up hill!

MrShorty, thank you so much for your wonderful help. Here is a list of items that I will be taking with me in two weeks when I am going to Costa Rica. 1. PCV Valve (mechanic request) 2.Idle Air Control Motor (low gears don't engage when going down a hill, mechanic thinks that these part is...
  2. G

I talked to my brother and he actually says that the mechanic tested the pump and looks like its pressure is low. That's why he thinks that the pump is bad, and that all the codes from the computer seem to be correct which indicates that the computer itself is not part of the problem. Now, a...
  3. G

I will try to call my brother in Costa Rica this weekend. He is the one talking th the mechanic.
  4. G

Thanks Duckdog27, that is exactly what is happening to these car. I will make sure I bring that part with me as well.
  5. G

Hi every body, this is my first post here. I have been reading posts in this forum for quite a long time now. I have a Ford Explorer Limited 1994 in Costa Rica, which has a problem. To get to my town there, we have to go up on this hill of about 3 miles on a gravel road. When we are about...
Back