Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Need new crankshaft

Hello ... from Germany ! I'm in need of a new or rebuilt crankshaft for my 2013 3.5L Explo "Sport". I know that Ford doesn't offer a single cranmkshaft but a short block only, which isn't an option for me ... Does anybody here on the board has a relialible (!!) source where I can purchase one...
  2. M

Side mirror : inner parts "swap" ?

Hello ... from Germany ! "Happy New Year !" to everyone ! But not for me :angryfire: ... hit a pole with my right side mirror while backing up in the dark ... was checking the rear view cam and rear view miroor only .. but not the right side mirror. Damned ! The housing, glass and the turn...
  3. M

7" oval enmblem .. in white ?!

Hello .. from Germany ! Can anybody provide me a source where to get a "custom" white oval Ford emblem for the liftgate of my 2013 Explorer Sport. Not a sticker overlay but a fully plastic emblem Like this: I found dozens of 9" emblems in all colours for grills .. but not a white one ...
  4. M

Front axle seal is leaking ... can't find part

Hi ... from Germany ! I need your help ! :dunno: I replaced the front CV axles on my 2013 Explorer Sport a few months ago. At that point of time the axle seals, both sides, were slightly leaking, but only slightly. No they are leaking to much to pass inspection and I will have to replace them...
  5. M

2013 Expl. Sport - Rear parking sensing module ... location ??

Hi ..from Germany ! I need some help ... Where is the rear parking sensor module located on my 2013 Explorer Sport ? I have to convert the electrical connector of the tow hook from 7-pin "US" to 13-Pin "EU/European Union" configuration .. The conversion kit I have says to cut the ground wire of...
Back