Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

does anyone know the specs for rear pinion on 01 sport 4x2

Hey guys my friend's dad has an 01 sport 4x2 and was wondering the specs for the rear pinion.
  2. S

torque question for 01 sport

Hey guys my friend's dad has an 01 sport and was wondering the specs for the rear pinion.
  3. S

Sold my 01 sport on sunday

Hey there fellow california explorer owners I offically sold my 01 sport on sunday for 1,800 it will be sadly missed but sometime in the near future i will get another explorer or another suv. But i still got my other car which is an 07 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
  4. S

My dad's new car 2012 ford fusion se

Hey guys my dad just bought a 2012 ford fusion se 4 cylinder on the 2nd of december Its $204 for 27 months It has 8 way power driver seat and 2 way manual passenger seat Power Windows Power Locks Sirius XM Satelitte Radio AM/FM/CD/MP3 Capabilty Auto Headlights Fog...
  5. S

RPM Question for 01 sport

Hey guys I have noticed in my 01 sport when i drive my RPM goes up and when i let go of the gas the RPM goes down real fast down is that a common issue or is something wrong with my RPM guage. Like yesterday i was driving to hang out with one of my friends i noticed when i acclerate it...
  6. S

01 sport is having some issues

Hey guys I have been noticing this but i havent had time to post it but i am going to post it now. Lately my 01 sport has been rattling when i am on idle like when i am at a red light it makes a clinging and rattling noise. At first i thought it was my dual flowmasters hitting the bumper but...
  7. S

My 07 Altima 2.5 S got hit last night

Hey guys I Was at the store with my gf and some car hit the left rear side of my car while we were inside. No major damage just paint chipping and some paint from the other car but they didn't leave a note.
  8. S

My 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S.

Hey guys here are pics of my 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S It has 25,459 miles I bought it 2 months ago and I love it here ya go enjoy the pics. I am gonna do some upgrades to it soon. I got it for 16k from a private owner...
  9. S

questions about my 01 sport

Hey guys last night when i was coming home from hanging out with some friends. When i was pulling up to the driveway my explorer completely shut off on me. And it wouldnt start after the 4th try it finally started so does that mean i need to get a new battery or something else. And then...
  10. S

ratting sound under 01 sport 4x2

Hey guys I have an 01 sport 4x2 and i have been noticing lately when i am at a full stop like at a red light or when i am on idle my explorer is making a rattling sound. At first i thought it was my flowmasters touching against my rear bumper but they are not even touching the bumper they...
  11. S

Keyless remote question for an 01 Sport.

Hey guys I got a question regarding my 01 sport. My keyless remote is acting up lately. Whenever I wanna disarm my explorer i push the unlock button on the remote and it doesnt unlock the doors I keep on pushing it on harder and it still don't do anything. I dunno if it is getting jammed...
  12. S

My friend got an 86 bronco xlt

Hey guys my friend brandon got a 1986 bronco xlt for 500 bux he got it a week ago and I am helping him fix it up. He is not a member of this forum yet but he said he will think bout joining he was wondering if he can put 86 bronco II tailights on his bronco or would they not fit. Cause...
  13. S

will 08 or 07 or 06 headlights fit an 01 sport

Hey guys I was wondering if like 08 or 07 or 06 headlights from an explorer fit my 01 sport. I am thinking of eventually upgrading my headlights so if there is anyone that knows please respond back to me. thnx sam
  14. S

Can 06 or 07 Headlights fit on 01 sport

Hey I got a question i was wondering if 06 or 07 Headlights would fit an 01 sport.
  15. S

having seat issues how do you replace this

Hey guys I currently drive a 2001 explorer sport My passenger seat is having some issues when someone sits down the seat leans all the way back and then we push it back up and it leans back down again. I am wondering if I got another recall or what. I remember they had a recall on the driver...
  16. S

Can 06 or 07 Explorer Headlights fit an 01 Sport

Hey guys i got a question i was wondering can an 06 or 07 Headlights fit on my 01 sport or what.
  17. S

lost my wallet today when i was going to get gas

Hey guys Today like around 10:30am I was going to go get gas for my 01 explorer sport. I know I had my wallet with me and everything it had cash in it and my credit cards and driver license and also it had the keyless entry code for my explorer as well. So I arrived at the gas station and...
  18. S

01 sport shutting offf on its own

Hey guys I currently drive an 01 sport and yesterday and the day before yesterday I was driving in back of my gf taurus the day before yesterday and I would drive it for like 5 or 10 min and the explorer shut off on mine and then I started it back up and then 5 or 10 min later it shut off...
  19. S

01 sport problem with reviving on 3,000 RPM

Hey guys I drive a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2. Today when I turned on my 01 sport it sounded pretty fine. But when I gave it a couple of revs like to 3,000 RPM It sounded like it was going to die out on me. So I decided to do it again and see what happend it still felt like it was going to...
  20. S

01 sport takes awhile to startup

Hey guys Last night I was hanging out some of my friends. I dunno y but lately when I am about to turn on my 01 sport. It turns on but it doesnt startup. And then I wait like another 5 min then it starts up fine. I dunno if it is my starter or something wrong. Well any help we be gladly...
  21. S

got in a car accident

Hey guys I was on my way coming home and it the road was wet cause it was raining. I was going to make a full left turn and then all of a sudden my explorer did a 180 and it went on the island and hit another car which was at a red light. Luckly no one got hurt in the accident but I broke...
  22. S

Pics of My 01 Sport with RubySlow 99 Mountaineer

Hey guys I took some pics of my 01 sport with RubySlow 99 Mountianeer here they are check them out and tell me what u think. Thnx again Kody for helping me with my radiator hose today
  23. S

Thanks for helping me out RudySlow aka Kody

Hey Kody Thanks for coming over and helping me. I know we went to kragen and they didnt have it. And then we went to autozone and the one they gave us was hella small. Then we had to go to ford and they had it. Well thanks for all the help you are a true friend. Now I got u as my friend...
  24. S

Thinking of making an explorer and mounty club in bay area

Hey guys My name is Sam I currently drive a 01 Ford Explorer Sport. I am currently right now in the bay area visiting right now. I am in San Jose right now visiting friends and family I was thinking of making an explorer and mountaineer club and I wanted to know if anyone wants to join it...
  25. S

I dunno if I got a coolant leak or raditor is leaking I am not sure

Hey guys I currently drive a 01 sport. And I just been relaizing for the past few days I been driving I seen my sport dripping I dunno if I got a coolant leak or raiditor is leaking. I looked underneth my explorer it is leaking like bluish green fluid out and underenth its all dripping a...
Back