Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Running an OCC (Oil Catch Can) on the 3.5L Ecoboost

Hi All, the sensor in the 2015 and up should be T'd into the second outlet from the can near where that line connects to the turbo inlet there. This eliminates CEL in all cases to date. This is slightly different that we were doing them. Also, if anyone is willing to do the "Catchcan...
  2. G

There are dozens of threads in other forums (no need to put links to competing forums) that show the results after running these systems and reduces the amount of soot buildup on the tips (they include pictures). I have no doubt most catchcans will not have any effect as you can see how much of...
  3. G

Anyone can test the effectiveness of any can against my designs. Here is a very detailed, 6 month long independent test done as well. Watch the entire video closely, and may have to watch 2-3 times to understand all: JLT and others have excellent quality products, but there is no can the...
  4. G

MiWiAu has it very accurate. Yes, the issue with warranty is always one of concern. That said, if you live in the US, it is against Federal law (Magason/Moss act) and enforced by the FTC that "No aftermarket part, service, etc. can be reason to deny a warranty claim UNLESS that part/service...
  5. G

For 2017 Ford added the small port injectors in like Audi/Toyota and others have and that offers a slight reduction in rate of coking, etc. but adds to knock incidence with a combustible mixture now present during the compression stroke where true GDI has no combustibles present until just...
  6. G

The TracyLewisPerformance.com systems (original designer of the Genuine RX systems, but they are copied by many now by cheap glued together made in China cans) has 2.0, 2.7, and 3.5L versions. These videos help alot: Explains what occurs, why, and how it is addressed. I know Jegs also...
Back