Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Recent FORScan database

On the spreadsheet for Sync 2 it says in order to change the theme, an update package must be installed. Where would someone get said package?
  2. G

No Glove Box Light

RockAuto has the connector. See attached.
  3. G

Battery Replacement / Upgrade - Battery Re-Learn

Where at in FORscan can you reset the BMS?
  4. G

5.0L V8 Swap into 99 Explorer Sport

so...ive been thinking about doing this for a while...but...it's my only vehicle for transportation...lol
  5. G

Starts fine...then dies right away.

I know im resurecting this thread from the dead but... My Explorer did this to me a few weeks ago, and I didn't even open the hood. To fix it...all I did was rev it....turned it off for a few minutes...and tried it again and it started. It might have to do with the fuel injectors. (IMHO)
  6. G

Tail Lights

I recently bought some carbon fiber tail lights of eBay for my 99 Sport...and they are cheap and leak water...wtf?..so does anybody know where to get tail lights for a good price that won't leak? :confused:
  7. G

Tail Light Question

thanks.
  8. G

Tail Light Question

Ok...I am lookin for CLEAR tail lights for my 99 Ex. I came across some ones for a 95 96 97 Ex. Will they fit mine? If not...what is the difference?
  9. G

$21.00 Foglight Mod

The lights didnt fit anyways. So I just used the new parts and threw out the old ones,
  10. G

$21.00 Foglight Mod

Well....I developed a short in my passenger foglight and I recently bought Silverstar bulbs for my headlights and I didnt like how the foglights looked, they didn't match. So I went to WalMart and bought some 19.99 Pro Burners (QH-75IT). While installing them one fell and broke the glass, just...
  11. G

Vehicle warning lights

I thought you could run the wires for the lightbar through the door jam?. About the hide-a-ways, right now I have 3 deckblasters, a dual strobe Galls dash light, working on 6 strobes...or 4 for the head and taillights. MO Fire School is this weekend so maybe I can pick some more stuff up for...
  12. G

Vehicle warning lights

I was wanting to know if anyone has a Code 3 MX7000 on their Explorer, and possibly a pic. I am debating whether I should put it on, or go with hide-a-aways? Any opinions would also be nice. :D
  13. G

6X9 Positioning

I thought of that, and I might try the under the seat idea. What about my idea for a shelf behind the back seat? Would that even work, and sound good?
  14. G

6X9 Positioning

Ok.. I salvaged my Pioneer 3 way 6X9's from my car when it was totaled. here's my setup so far.....Pioneer 2600 HU...6.5 Pioneer 4 ways in the doors, and 6x8 4 ways in the back by the bench (2 door Exp) Where would be a good location for the 6x9 3 ways? I thought about the hatch but cutting...
  15. G

n00b Speaker size question

For my second question: What size speakers are in my front doors? They look smaller than 6X8's. Someone told me that 2 door sport models are diff than other Exp's...so i'm stumped.
  16. G

I am in North St. Charles near 370 off N94. :scratches head:what are MDF plates?
  17. G

As you can see I am new here..I had a 96' Stratus which has been totaled. I have 6x9's (Pioneer 3 ways) and 6.5's (Pioneer 4 Ways). Will they fit in my Explorer? Thanks.
Back