Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

2016 rear camera / washer housing

The rear camera washer of our 2017 Explorer is clogged. I need to disassemble it to clean it from the inside - somehow. Did you manage to take out the casing of the camera/washer assembly? If yes. I'd be very appreciative if you could tell me, how. Maybe a few images? Cheers, Oliver
  2. O

Camera Washer Not Working

Hi guys, our 2017 Explorer XLT now has the same issue. The rear camera washer isn't working. I checked this threat, but did not find an answer. - Yes, I have enough fluid - Yes, I waited some time, but the washer isn't spraying at all - Rear window washer works perfectly fine - I tried cleaning...
  3. O

Newbie question | RV Trailer towing

Hi, I would like to rent a RV trailer next year to go on a camping trip with my family to Jasper and Banff. I found a renter offering a trailer which I think is offering enough space for a family of 4. My question to you: the trailer weighs about 3900 lbs (empty). Our 2017 Explorer has a Class...
  4. O

Navigation | Routing symbols

Thank you - somehow I missed that!
  5. O

Navigation | Routing symbols

Hi forum, when navigation is active, the route that I'm driving on currently is 'decorated' with little dots. First I though the system is marking the streets I'm currently travelling on, but yesterday I noticed that there have been those little dots on a street I have not traveled on at that...
  6. O

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

I'm looking for a mat that I can use with both: 3rd row up or folded down. Most important: I need to be able to stow away the mat when I'm using the 3rd row - or in other words: 1 solution for 3rd row in use and folded down! Any suggestions?
  7. O

Ford Goes Cheap With Halogen Over HID On 2017

Hi, I'm thinking of replacing the High beam bulbs with LEDs like some of you did. Can you please recommend a quality LED replacement bulb (which I can buy in Canada)? Thanks, Oliver
Back