Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Anticitizen1

2nd Gen Rare Interior/Other Parts For Sale

Good morning all, finally joined the Elite ranks and thought I'd break in my account by selling some cool stuff! Pics will be uploaded tonight when I get home, but I currently have for sale: 1. Full 4-Door Panel Set: Dark Grey color with Leather and Wood Grain Inlays. Grey Limited Level...
  2. Anticitizen1

WTB Second Gen Grey Floor Mats

Hey does anyone have a set of good used Grey floor mats for a second gen EX in grey they want to sell? My rubber aftermarket ones are wasted, I have the rear cargo mat but am missing all the factory footwell ones. Thanks!
  3. Anticitizen1

Converting 1998 Explorer Standard Steering Wheel to Later Radio Wheel

Hello All, I am contemplating converting my 1998 standard 4-prong steering wheel with only cruise controls over to the later style with Radio and other controls with 2 prongs. I tried searching but only came up with results about converting to a mustang/aftermarket/ranger wheel or repair...
  4. Anticitizen1

Sound System Upgrades for a 98 XLT, Factory Non Premium/Mach Sound

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to the world of audio electronics, so I am looking for some guidance from those more experienced. I did some searches on the forum and got some answers, but had some other questions. I have the stock 1998 sound equipment in my XLT, non premium or mach, without...
  5. Anticitizen1

Poor MPG, Good O2 Data with 4406 2wd swap

Hello All, I am getting terribly fuel economy in my 98 xlt v8 with the 4406 swap, about in the neighborhood of 13 mpg. My truck runs and drives well, no codes whatsoever and no skipping or misfires. Here are the specs of my rig as best as I can remember, and live data after that: V8 GT40p with...
  6. Anticitizen1

Need Help Troubleshooting Various Electrical Bugs

Hey All, First post since signing up, longtime viewer of EF. I picked up a 1998 explorer and it has some various electrical issues. They are as follows, what I have tried to remedy these and other notes will be a separate list on the bottom. Instrument Cluster Lamps do not function. This is...
Back