Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

d35 TTB with 4.88s installed ebay 185$ shipped

found this today! would've bought this if i didn't already have 4.88s waiting to get installed. Dana 35 TTB Diff W/new 4.88 Gears | eBay
  2. S

2dr vs 4dr driveshaft

anyone know the length difference between 2dr and 4 dr rear driveshaft. I just got a 4dr parts rig and had the intentions of using the 4dr driveshaft in my 2 dr once i switch to spring over and a little more then 4 inches of lift. anyone know? suppose if not I will know soon enough when I pull...
  3. S

James duff stage 3

found this on Ebay today! looks new In box, if i hadn't just lifted my X I would be interested hope someone on here picks this up! 1983 - 1997 Ford Ranger 4WD James Duff Stage 3 Lift Kit 5-6" NEW COMPLETE PLUS!! | eBay
  4. S

trouble code 214

After getting my sport the check engine came on the other day, and it seems I have the memory code 214, Is it just a good idea to replace the camshaft position sensor? It seems that is the fix for most, any other possible ideas? also what are the consequences of driving it with this code?
  5. S

stephens sporty 94

Hey, my names Stephen I live in Hamilton, MT and I've been lurking on this forum since I got my first X, it was a 1993 eddie baur that was kinda beat and only had 126k on it. but after discovering this forum I've regretted getting an auto after hearing how much of a pain they are, so not wanting...
  6. S

is it worth it?

I've been putting around the idea of putting some money into my explorer after selling my chevy offroad project because it was too wide for the trails I run. question one is it worth it too put money into a automatic explorer? I've had no issues with it thus far besides being low 2 quarts...
  7. S

WTB extended radius arms!

Looking to lift my X more then 2inches looking for some extended radius arms. Thanks!
Back