Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Fuel milage

My 2001, I stuffed 33’s under it on stock rims with factory gears.. 230,000 approx.. miles, I get around 16 highway about half that in town.. 5r55e trans. Second trans now The bigger tires retired the first trans.
  2. B

01 Sport Track - Rough Idle

I am glad u fixed it !! I guess mine is next to do. My 01 sportrac has had all the same symptoms and parts done except the manifold..
  3. B

1998 Explorer 5.0 “Restoration2021” project

I like it all. Thats alot plus of hands on work done.
  4. B

Wanted Wanted

Thanx .. that would be a good deal ..but I think i have located one from another member here !
  5. B

Wanted Wanted

You are In south dakota ??
  6. B

Wanted Wanted

Thnx Great That one will work i am not sure future wise of when to get it. We will need to exchange contact info sometime.about it all!
  7. B

2022 Colorado Color Run

I am future Interested !!
  8. B

Wanted Wanted

Thanks for that....Allusedparts.com Seemed to be okay
  9. B

Wanted Wanted

I am up for the deal.thanks. its a possible road trip.. can u get any matching numbers on your t case with my T case pics ????
  10. B

Wanted Wanted

My 2001 explorer sportrac needs a 1354 transfer case. I am in bismarck nd.. I have found them online everywhere but here near. Parts yards here nothing.. I could actually use a whole parts vehicle..
  11. B

Transfer case chain

I have learned it will not fit .... bad words now ....I will relearn The Captain Obvious soon!!!
  12. B

Transfer case chain

Ok thanks. I know it is a not much info to go on. I watch quite a few vids with borh units. And attempted compare the internals and not much in chain lengths except for the guys comparing the old stretched chains to the new.
  13. B

I am back busting knuckles on another project

I am back busting knuckles on another project
  14. B

Transfer case chain

Oops sorry Its on a 2001 explorer sportrac
  15. B

Transfer case chain

Hi I used transfer case white stick 4405-05-000-015 to order at case chain then I saw the metal tag with numbers 02602 1354-29. I may have screwed up.. are the chains the same for both??
  16. B

New (to me) 01 Sport

Congrats on your Exlorer purchase. You can find a lot of good info here to modify if you use the search feature. The War153 shackles are used quite often on the explorer. They are manufactured by Warrior products. You can also find lift shackles at an auto parts store. I do not know what...
  17. B

33's & eagle alloys Ye Haw!

Your Sport looks good....!
  18. B

Rear timing chain rattle?

Call a Ford Dealership and ask them about it.
  19. B

New to me BII

I like it...:thumbsup:
  20. B

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

Bummer on the dents but it looks good in military green. :D
  21. B

good cheap mud tires

I sure miss PepBoys.None here in ND. They have all kinds of shiny stuff and bling bling things. Ha. Put some pics up of you new tires
  22. B

I have 4000$ to blow

$4000 extra.. you must be caught up on your bills and needs...hmmmm..thats nice..add a couple of bling bling things to your ride and keep adding to the $$$ piggy bank and draw on it now and again. It is nice to have some stashed cash. Now another note..I have no trust in todays economy and...
  23. B

What is the average age of people on the forum????

Joined in 2004, 50 years old and still burping,peeing and farting with the best of best..:smoke: :D
  24. B

Explorerforum on Powerblock TV?

Did it !!!:thumbsup:
Back