Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

looking for material to make a custom grill

this is the link of what type of material i want to make my grill out of just dont know the name so i am looking for some input>>>> http://padgham.biz/wp-content/uploads/grill.jpg <<<<<<<
  2. J

offset rims.

hey, i was looking to get some offset rims for my 99 merc mountaineer 5.0 AWD, i m trying to figure out what is like the biggest offset and what was the smallest offset. thx
  3. J

in need of a 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 AWD lift kit.

hey, i have a 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 AWD, i found a 3 inch lift for it. i was seeing if there was anything bigger out there. also looking for a metal bumper or even a custom bumper. thx.
  4. J

looking for a 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 AWD lift kit

i been looking for a lift kit for my 99 merc mountaineer 5.0, i cant find one any higher than 3 inch and i seen mountaineers and explorers online that are way higher than 3 inchs, i was wondering were yall found your lift kits. also looking for a metal bumper or even a custom bumper
  5. J

building my 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 AWD

hey, i have a 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 AWD. i am in search of a full lift kit for my truck. i found a 2-3 inch torsion key lift for the front, and a 3 inch shackle lift for the rear. i was trying to see if there was any thing bigger out there, also in search of custom bumpers or even just a...
Back