Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Larger Tires on OEM & Aftermarket Wheels

Thanks a ton for everyone's info, much appreciated. Happy to see the 285 / 45's should fit, although there seems to be a lot more options available in the 275 / 45 size. Right now I'm looking into some of each... ( 285's ) Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season, Yokohama Advan ST . ( 275's ) Yokohama...
  2. D

Ken, That looks absolutely SICK !!! Nice job. I believe the offset on the Black Sport wheels is + 44mm so the 285's I've been thinking of should work. Thanks so much for Your advice & sharing a pic of Your sweet machine !!!!! Cheers man
  3. D

Hey there Baddeco, how's it going ? I just seen Your post saying your running 285 35 22's on your ride... I've been hunting around on here hoping to find info on running 285 45's on the stock Black Sport wheel. Just curious how the offset on your aftermarket 22's compared to the stock Ford...
  4. D

Hi Pete, Thanks for the reply, I had been thru the forums numerous times but was seeing more questions than answers... I still have not seen a post where someone directly stated what the widest rubber would be that could be run on stock Sport rim. I was hoping by posting the question someone...
  5. D

Widest summer tire on 2014 sport rims ? 285 45 20 ??? Hi everyone, Proud owner of full jam Black on Black 2014 Explorer Sport EcoBoost. I want a wider more agressive looking summer tire to run on the stock Sport Black wheels.. Reading thru the posts the most common size I see upgraded to is...
Back