Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Continues Ticking Noise

Peter, You have been very helpful, I shall replace it with what's recommended very soon. Regards
  2. K

Continues Ticking Noise

Below is a video I took this morning this is after the car is driven for over an hour I hope it gives a better understanding of the sound I am referring to, please excuse the poor video quality:
  3. K

Continues Ticking Noise

I was recommended to use an oil with a thicker weight to it with more viscosity. Unfortunately the factory recommended oil was terrible and I still believe it is the reason the car developed the ticking noise, my reason is when I drained the oil 5w-20 after 100 miles or so, it poured out as if...
  4. K

Continues Ticking Noise

Hi everyone, It is my first post here, please be gentle: A month a go my car had developed a ticking noise followed by engine light-on with a subtle shake, at first the Ford dealer diagnosed it with bad fuel injectors so all 6 were replaced. A day later I collected the car and the issue was...
  5. K

Rearview Camera Problems

Thank you Peter, I'm based thousands of miles away from you guys, the car is a 2011 XLT with Microsoft ford touch, took it to the dealer here they replaced the camera and updated the software for a total of $320 the image quality remains to be the same. just happy it works now. just to add...
  6. K

Rearview Camera Problems

Hello everyone, My camera just started failing three days ago did the fuse 29 and 32 to no avail. I have read vast part of this post which has been very useful, my take would be clean up the connections first then if that wont work I will just buy a replacement camera and change it myself...
Back