Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

I found this guy on eBay, for $40 plus shipping he fixed my 1998 Explorer's blank face display. He even fixed some other issues my radio had for no extra charge. He had it fixed the day he got it and even though there were some shipping problems (all FedEx's fault, who is my employer) I got it...
  2. R

Miranda, my 1993 Ranger XLT SCab

Thanks! She now has 214,000 miles. Had to replace the leaf spring hangers about 3 months ago, one broke and they were all looking pretty nasty. roog
  3. R

1994 Ranger Ad

Same reason Honda motorcycles don't have mirrors on their ad shots, for looks.
  4. R

Thanks guys, I just did the ball joints, tires and shocks over the last 2 weeks. I've always been interested in a 5.0L conversion for her, there is a fellow that does these locally. Maybe if the 4.0L wears out I can do that. roog
  5. R

iPod install?

You can import any of your own audio CDs into the iTunes program, then transfer them to the iPod. You can also use any MP3, AAC, or even AIFF or WAV audio files, but MP3s are usually the best. WMA files are not supported. For an aftermarket CD player all you would need would be one that has...
  6. R

1965 Convertable Mustang

Very nice, my Dad has a 65 Fastback with a 302 and T5 in her. I'll have to post some pics once I replace the power supply in my desktop computer. roog
  7. R

Here is Miranda, my beloved Ranger, she's a 1993 XLT SuperCab with the 4.0 and 5 speed manual. I bought her new in 1993, right after the major redesign of that era. She still has all of her original paint and sheet metal. 166,000 miles later and she's still going strong. There have been a...
Back