Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Window Sticking

anyone??
  2. 9

Window Sticking

I searched for my problem, and this is as close to it as i could get....anyway, My passenger side window has almost the same exact problem...except i don't think it's sticking, i think it is just power loss. It'll go down really slow to begin with (sometimes also stopping) and then it'll pick...
  3. 9

Push Botton 4WD not working!

Is it SUPPOSE to make a Loud Clicking sound when you are in 4WD?? mine does and i can like feel it. I don't know if its messed up or just suppose to be like that...i don't use it anymore because of the noise and if anyone wants to drive out to central NJ to fix this problem, i wouldn't...
  4. 9

Who's in NJ? Where?

I'm from Bridgewater (well really raritan, but i consider it bridgewater) I don't live far from Washington, i have a couple friends from there....and Rutgers is about 30 min or less from me. My dad has a house in Phillipsburg, NJ that i'm at once or twice a month and i have a shore house in...
  5. 9

New Here

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome and the help. I love my truck and can't wait to start modding it...though i have to think it through before i do anything and decide what i want first
  6. 9

New Here

Whats up everyone! I have a 91 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4. I know nothing about it except that its old and breaks a lot. I still love it though. Anyway, are there any modifications that can be done to it? I'm lookin mainly for headlights that are clear. Basically if anyone can post some...
Back