Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. jonnoriega

Vacation/Marketing - Meet & Greet

Okay fellow Explorer Fanatics. Starting this Friday June 30, 2017, my wife and I are on vacation and will be driving from Chicago, IL to Bradenton, FL. We plan on stopping in Nashville for a day and then Atlanta for a day with a final push to the Sarasota, FL area. Here's a little...
  2. jonnoriega

Evolution of my 2016 XPlatinum

Screwed up the editing so I reposted on the next thread.
  3. jonnoriega

My First Post in Elite :)

Just making a few tweaks to my 2016 Explorer Platinum. I started with vinyl wrapping most of the chrome parts of the car (door handles, roof rack, mirrors, etc.) with RageWraps in Roseville, IL (guy works out of his garage). He recommended some "pin-striping". The car looks great but could have...
  4. jonnoriega

Nice...

As a new owner of my first Ford (2016 Ford Explorer Platinum), I'm glad I found this site. I wish I would have found it sooner before I got my K&N Cool Air Intake, but am looking forward to checking out everyone's posts.
  5. jonnoriega

My Platinum Explorer

Just making a few tweaks to my car. Started with vinyl wrapping most of the chrome parts of the car (door handles, roof rack, mirrors, etc.) with RageWraps in Roseville, IL (guy works out of his garage). He recommended some "pin-striping". The car looks great but could have done better for...
Back