Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Creaking mirror on drivers side and Ford in denial

Both of my folding mirrors bind, click and shake intermittently when unfolding. When they stop, sometimes they stop in the correct position and other times pointing up or down. They never both act up at the same time. Mine have been doing this since I bough the car. I have had it in the shop...
  2. M

Unlock Nav and activate rear camera

How do you access this menu? thanks
  3. M

No low battery warning for Key Fob

When I purchased my 2016 Explorer, I had a low battery warning light. They replaced the batteries in the Fob and it was worked ever since. Yesterday, my son got stranded at school when the Fob wouldn't work. I had to get someone to drive me to school with another set of keys. He uses the Fob...
  4. M

Side Mirror Button?

Yall are so right! Thank you. My children are grown and that is something I don't need any more. I keep finding things on my car as I need them and I haven't need this. Thanks again.
  5. M

Side Mirror Button?

I have a 2016 Explorer with the Platinum pkg. On the drive's door, there are 4 side mirror control buttons: the top 2 select dr or passenger side mirrors. The bottom operates the power folding, but I can not figure out what the bottom right button does. When I press it, a small light comes...
  6. M

Windshield wipers won't stop

Just picked up my Explorer. They replaced the Rain Sensitive Wiper Processor. The processor is located inside the car, on the windshield behind the rear view mirror. Mrs. Crispie Bacon
  7. M

Funny you should mention the grounding. When the car was brand new, the senors were very spotty when they they worked. After the third trip in, they found an electrical wire was loose. They said it came that way from the factory. I'm not sure about that. i think it probably worked loose...
  8. M

Thanks for your inputs. I will let you know what they say. It is sad to pay soo much for a car, and in 6 months, the parts start going bad.
  9. M

Thanks Peter. I will suggest they replace the wiper module when I take in it.
  10. M

I have a 2016 Platinum Explorer with 3400 miles. I have had the car in the shop no less than 6 times with electrical issues. Now, the windshield wipers when in auto mode won't stop. The first WSW problem was they just came on. When I took it in, they couldn't make it happen. The next time...
  11. M

Radio not working on startup

Yesterday, the message beep just kept going off. It went through all of the messages on my phone and finally froze on the screen. I could not select "listen, play or ignore". I just drop to the dealership and showed them the problem. The shop foreman said as soon as they drove the car out...
  12. M

Radio not working on startup

I have a 2016 Platinum Explorer--I'm having this same problem. Several times now, when starting up our 2016 Platinum Explorer with sync 2, the radio doesn't work. It's off upon starting the vehicle and can't be turned on either by the power button on the sync screen or by the power button on...
Back