Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Heath

The prodigal son has returned...

Yesterday I went and picked up the first Explorer I ever owned and brought it back home. My sister bought it from me years ago. She's been abused and my sister just wanted to get rid of it. So she gave it to me so my son and I can fix it up for him to drive for High School here in a couple...
  2. Heath

The Excursion needs a new fuel pump... BUGGER...

Time to replace the FP on my 2000 Excursion. Does anyone have an opinion of the Airtex vs. the Carter fuel pumps?
  3. Heath

95-01 Crystal Headlights for sale. NIB

$110 plus shipping... NIB... http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/pts/3352605436.html
  4. Heath

I need gears...

Does anyone have a line on a place to get new sets of Yukon gears for my Excursion w/o spending an arm and a leg. I'm going to 4.88's
  5. Heath

98-01 Explorer clear/altezza tails for sale...

$75 + Shipping http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/pts/2506825709.html
  6. Heath

Atlas II losing fluid, I think...

Okay so I got home from my 2300 mile trek and discovered some grime on the rear of the truck kind of like oil. So tonight I got under the truck and started looking for leads because there were no puddles or drips under the truck at all... What I found is a part on the Atlas looks exposed, it...
  7. Heath

Leaking Tranny, in Utah to visit family... Please help ASAP...

Came to Utah to visit family and now my tranny in the Excursion is leaking... I have the 6.8L V10... Fluid looks like its leaking from a black plug on the bottom, but not positive... Anyone know much about trannys or know a good shop that won't screw me over just because I have an Idaho...
  8. Heath

Memorial Day BBQ in Littleton

Hey all, RMFTC (which is comprised of several memebers from the X forum as well) is doing a BBQ on Sunday May 29th in Littleton... I'll actually be in town that weekend and would love to get together with old friends, and meet some new ones... I'll post a link with more info in here as soon as...
  9. Heath

Anyone have the Kenwood Excelon DDX7015

Or know where I can read some decent reviews??? I'm thinking about ordering this deck for my Q45...
  10. Heath

Pics of the new (new to me) 1992 Q45.

I picked her up in AZ about three weeks ago. She's a 1992 Infiniti Q45. Its a 4.5L V8... She's an excellent highway cruiser... She's already got a Stillen (Jim Wolf) ECU, Stillen (K&N) intake and Borla Catback exhaust. I've since added a 20mm rear swaybar, I'm waiting for a front strut...
  11. Heath

RocksX *** Bad News Seller***

Rocks has not come through on a group purchase of T-Shirt orders that he put together... He is not allowed to buy or sell anything via the board until he either returns everyones money or comes up with the shirts! The thread is here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113012
  12. Heath

If you've been Swindled!

Folks! It Is Buyer Beware! Explorerforum does not mediate delivery, payment, or any other details of specific transactions between vendors and buyers. We simply provide this forum as a communication channel. As the ForSale moderator Section525 and I occasionally have members emailing us...
  13. Heath

BeauJ (formally ChopinOn22s)

Bought some plug wires from Beau, he had them shipped the day after I paid and I wasn't even in a hurry!!! Everthing looks as promised and he gave me a great price!!! I'll buy from him again if the opportunity comes up...
  14. Heath

My truck is peeing on the driveway... And its a dark color...

Okay, the other day my truck was WAY low on PS fluid... So I filled it up, I think I overfilled it, I know thats bad... Well I fired it up and it peed everywhere, so I let it sit the rest of the week until I could look at it more today... Well... I got out there, the fluid is approx where it...
  15. Heath

Halo Party 2/21/04

Halo Party 2/21/02 Okay, some people bailed on us for Halo tomorrow night... If you want to come we have some spots open... Just post up here or PM or e-mail me...
  16. Heath

95ExplorerLtd

I bought a locker from Grant... It came in a very timly manner after I paid him... He even signed up for Paypal so that it could speed up delivery for me... This is all after Grant was nice enough to hold the locker for me for 2 months until my axle got here so I could be positive that I...
  17. Heath

For Sale Trade & Wanted Forum Rules!!! Must Read!!!

For Sale Trade & Wanted Forum Rules!!! Updated 11/25/04. Okay, first off, all of the rules that you read when you signed up apply... Click here if you don't remember them! Here are a few which are specific to the for sale forums... 1. You must be an Elite Explorer member to sell parts and...
  18. Heath

I finally bought my wife a new car...

Well with the baby on the way the CRX just wasn't going to cut it anymore... So I had to go out and buy my wife a new car... I did research for MONTHS... Then went out with the knowelge of what vehicles would work and which ones wouldn't... Well, Darren (StadX2) and I were out looking at all...
  19. Heath

Ford Contour SVT or Taraus SHO

Okay, does anyone have any experience with either of those two cars... I'm finding Contour SVT's with >50K miles on ebay for around 8K... Most of the SHO's are higher mileage of course... Anyway, the car search continues for me... There two cars I'd like to add to the list if I can get some...
  20. Heath

D35 TTB vs D35 IFS

Does anyone know if the D35 from the TTB and the IFS are interchangable...
  21. Heath

Mazda Millenia

What if anything can you folks tell me about them... I'm still on the car search for my wife... These things look really comfy and roomy, and their resale value SUCKS bigtime... So thats good for me being a buyer right...
  22. Heath

Infinity Forums???

Does anyone know of any good infinity forums, or should I just look for a Nissan Forum??? TIA...
  23. Heath

The Begining of the End...

Its kind of surreal to be posting in here with the intention that MY truck will actually have an axle under it... Considering when I met Rick 2 1/2 years ago I drooled over his truck and never imagined that mine would resemble anything like a capable wheeler... Slowly the build up begins...
  24. Heath

Used Car Recomendations...

Okay guys, its about time to get a new (new to us) car for my wife... We're not looking to spend to much, probably in the 5-7K range... We're both Honda fans, but not adverse to looking at other models otherwise I wouldn't be posting this... I'm thinking we may be able to do this around...
  25. Heath

Wheeling at Bill Moore Lake today!!! Pics inside!!!

Wheeling at Bill Moore Lake today!!! Well I went wheeling with the good ol boys from www.fordtruckworld.com today... Did a trail that I've never tried before... Had a good ol time... Here are a few pics...
Back