Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Shift lever not going all the way back(?), key get stuck

Well, just as an update to someone that may come with the same issue in the future, in this case the problem was really the small blue switch that was broken. I glued it back in place and now it is working fine, not event a single problem since was put back in place.
  2. C

Hey guys, after a lot of investigation around the Dash I found out something, this little blue piece on the picture is broken and loose, if I tag and shake it the key gets free, it takes me a little bit to find the right position for it, it is kind a switch on one side and touches a metal piece...
  3. C

Hello everyone, this is my first thread here and I hope I don't get too confusing with it. I've a 03 Ford Explorer XLT V8 with 135K and I bought it last January, have not even a single idea of how it was driven before me nor what was or wasn't made on maintenance side. Now my current major...
  4. C

Blend Door Actuator Not Working

Just as an update, I had the previous owner case with me (they left that in the console for some reason) and I tested it, and it was working, so I basically did a surgery with the Actuators, I transplant the gears and motor from the Doorman actuator to the old original actuator (not without a...
  5. C

Blend Door Actuator Not Working

Hi guys, think that this is my first post here on the Forum, so please go easy on me. LOL I just bought a 03 Explorer XLT 4X4 and it came with a low price and lots of issues as a gift from the Dealer. Now I'm working on it trying to fix them. But I got the problem that most of you had of a...
Back