Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Just Ordered my 2017 Explorer Limited

Yes, this means its within a couple days or so. Mine went blank on a Friday, came in the next Wednesday. Its a good thing.
  2. C

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

He is correct. You can verify by going to the ford website and "build" your explorer. At the end when you choose financing options if you choose one of their financing options (0%) you will lose the option to take a cash back incentive. If you insert your own financing it allows you to take...
  3. C

Congrats on your vehicle finally arriving! Mine is still in processing today. I'm actually looking to do a lot of the additional items you said were doing as well. Deflectors, gas lock, and husky contours. Not to sound redundant but would still love to see pics of all of those items on your...
  4. C

Who has pictures of Husky X-Act Contour liners in their vehicle?

This is a great idea. Maybe a long enough piece would stay under the sill and the liner without velcro.
  5. C

Thanks for sharing that, I too looked at the Aries. I'm not sure if Eltee deals with the same weather as I do in NY with slush and snow. My wife's 2016 Edge has Weathertechs without the door sill covered and its already a mess. I'm trying to avoid that with my explorer, but it looks like...
  6. C

Please post pics, even if you haven't got the vehicle yet. I'm anxious to see how they dealt with the door sill.
  7. C

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

Anyone else stare at this for three weeks? Ordered on February 14, still nothing shows up. Is anyone able to track my order for me outside of cotus? Thanks! Contacted the dealer and he said he is going to wait for a VIN and get back to me.
  8. C

I've done a ton of research on here, probably have read 40 pages of threads worth of comparisons. Everyone seems to love the floor liner THEY got, but only a few have posted photos of material quality, fitment, etc... With Husky having come out with new liners recently, does anyone have...
Back