Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Tonneau cover suggestions

What about the bolts in the center of each side? It's for the pins for the factory cover. The top bolt is directly where the rail is supposed to go
  2. J

Which holes did you use for mounting the rails? The middle of the three? Or one of the upper ones? Also, was your tailgate really tight to close?
  3. J

OEM Hard Bed Cover Replacement

Which holes did you use for mounting the rails? The middle of the three? Or one of the upper ones? Also, is your tailgate really tight to close?
  4. J

Thanks again. Was hoping the clamps wouldn't be in the way
  5. J

We're you able to keep the bed extender inside the bed still?
  6. J

I went and ordered one. Do you know if the bed extender can still be kept in the truck?
  7. J

Yea yours is $650+ now or I'd buy it. I'll get 5he soft version of it
  8. J

Is it still waterproof after however long you've had it? It looks like it might be bowing up in the middle? They supplied you with rails to bolt on the inside? Sorry for the list of questions but unfortunately it's things that websites that sell then won't answer for me. I'm looking to buy then...
  9. J

I've just heard from so many people they leak. Plus I will probably be removing it a lot..
  10. J

That's what I needed to know. The gator tri fold pro cover has you remove the exterior tiedowns. I am not a fan of that. I was hoping the advantage one had you install rails. Did the cover sit on top on the bed then like it should?
  11. J

How does it mount to the st? Any chance of getting a picture?
  12. J

Any chance I can see a picture of it? I can't find any in your post anywhere.
  13. J

Should I get a Tonneau?

Can I see a picture of yours? How is it mounted since we don't have traditional rails? The Gator vs of this cover males you remove the tie downs
Back