Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

91 Ranger cruise control problem

Mine flat out does not work, 1994 Eddie Bauer. Looked at the various Fuse Box Daigrams, none look quite like what I have, so I simply ulled and checked all the fuses. Probably a good idea anyhow on a new vehicle to me.
  2. R

How do i take a driverside door panel off my 1994 Explorer?? Please Help

I searched and found this post, now I must ask, how difficult is it to put them back on? The 1994 I just bought, all the windows have issues, so I intend to just replace whatever I need inside the door. Never done anything like this, should be frustrating enough I suppose.
  3. R

How to: How To: Transfer Case Fluid Change (Photo thread)

WOW!!! Thank you guys. Between the posts, this makes much more sense to me. I took a hit to the head a couple years back and reasoning and comprehension has its moments. Spelling it out like you did takes all the frustration out of all this. Thank yu so very much. Gonna transcrive this all...
  4. R

How to: How To: Transfer Case Fluid Change (Photo thread)

OK, I am going to tackle a full fluid change after this weekend and was wondering if I could get somewhat precise numbers on what to buy. I have a 1994 Explorer I purchased yesterday. Before I drive a used vehic anywhere, I try to do my bet to do the whole Lube/oil/filter change. On my...
  5. R

2010 oil change

FYI, as I search for the correct weight oil as a starter, I always check out the AutoZone ad. This week they have Mobile 1 Syn or high mileage Syn with a filter for $33.99. Not shabby, and free home shipping. I love the free home shipping as we are 30 miles from AutoZone.
  6. R

So Far, SO Good, Loving my 1994 Explorer Eddie Bauer

So Far, SO Good, Loving my 1994 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Back