Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

DRL??? Can they be turned off?

Well, with the help of sheltonfilms video, I was able to disable my drl! My HID's arrive tomorrow! Also thanks to Jon M for getting me to try this myself!
  2. R

Got my cable yesterday, going to try and disable them today.
  3. R

I ordered the cable and it is due to arrive tomorrow, so I will be seeing if I can turn them off tomorrow or sunday and will report back! Thanks all!
  4. R

I assume I need a laptop to do it? Im a bit nervous to get into the programming of the car!! Is this the same thing...
  5. R

I just got off the phone with my dealer, they were not sure. The service guy talked to one of the techs and he was not sure. They said they would hook it up to the IDS for $51 and give it a try
  6. R

Called my ford dealer. They said they were not sure but would give it a try. They told me it would cost $51 to hook it up to the ids to try
  7. R

Can anyone confirm if the dealer can turn off DRL? I have done little searching and I have not found if they for sure can be turned off. Some say that they believe they can turn them off and make the parking amber lights come on for the DRL. Can anyone confirm this??
  8. R

LED Headlight Conversions

9005 are the bulbs for the headlights and H11 are the fog light bulbs....correct?? Trying to decide between these also.........https://www.xenonhids.com/checkout/cart/configure/id/360314/ and...
  9. R

Found another seller on amazon with them. Only $40.......seems a little cheap from the others ive seen. Most have averaged around $100. So are they that much better than the halogens?
  10. R

Bummer that they are out of stock on Amazon! I will look around a few other places and see if I can find them.......thanks!!!
  11. R

Hello all! I have been searching to see what bulbs are best to replace the stock ones. I was thinking about LED's, but there are so many different ones, its enough to make your head spin! Anyone have ones that they recommend? I hate to spend the money and have them be junk! Also, how will...
Back