Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

anyone have a hard upshift at low speed?

I don't know ... the mechanic guy was gone when I picked up the car and the only information I have is one the Bill. But I assume it's the ATF ... but I don't know why it was on a low level since I do only have 17k miles on it ... so I guess it had low fluid from beginning or there was a leak...
  2. A

I was at the dealership yesterday and the result was low fluid level and a loose pressure plug. Added fluid and tightened plug, cleaned the area and everything was running as it should.
  3. A

Having the same problems on the 2016 3.5 Ecoboost. Will visit the dealer on Monday afternoon.
  4. A

Rear Spoiler Removal Help

You have to screw off the whole spoiler to remove the light since there are some screws from the inside you have to remove.
  5. A

Di Didn't now that but thank you for the information. Here is the link to the pics: http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/atmosfair10/library/?sort=3&page=1
  6. A

Start on one side and pull it out and make your way to the other side... it's very hard to pull it out but the clips and the plastic is very strong so you wont damage it.
  7. A

I removed the spoiler yesterday to fix something and put it back on without any issues. Please find some pictures below. Hopefully it will help you guys to get it removed without damaging something. Remove the plastic tail on the inside (with the clips) to get a hold of the 5 screw to remove the...
Back