Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

The everything Aviator thread.

-Any links on what to look for on lash adjusters or followers. Going to take it apart this weekend. Thanks for all the advice so far!
  2. D

Its production date is 06/05. The stamp on the block is 05 inside a circle
  3. D

it is a 2005!
  4. D

May i ask where does one start looking for a reputable shop that can handle this? All i ever see are places that do brakes, transmission shops, tires and oil changes. I wouldn't consider taking it to the dealer for obvious reasons. Honestly if its around $1000 for the repair i could live with...
  5. D

Did the compression test cyl 8 =170 Cyl 7 = 65 cyl6 =165 cyl 5= 165 Am i completely screwed? Any magic formula i can pour in there :( Just purchased the car last week from an individual , looks like he sold me a lemon.
  6. D

Master reset? Do you have a link? All i found on you tube was how to reste the car radio
  7. D

How do i compression test it? Is there a kit? Also what numbers am i looking for on the compression. Thanks
  8. D

Hi, Rasec143, I having much the same issue, new plugs, new Amazon COP, new MAF but still Check engine lights and missfire, i also remove tested and cleaned the injectors. Code P307 P306. I have 110k miles and love this ride but cant seemed to figure out this nagging issue.
Back