Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

2019 explorer, thoughts, hopes?

I've been looking at Explorer's hardcore for the past few months here in Wisconsin. Probably been to dealerships 10 times and have done countless hours of research. I virtually never see any 2WD Explorer's here in WI. If it's not 100% 4WD it's 95%+. I'm driving a Chevy Trailblazer which is...
  2. N

Winter Tire and Wheel Recommendations

Hi Peter. Where do you recommend buying those rims?
  3. N

Ordered Silver 2017 Explorer Platinum for my Wife

I guess I'm in the minority here. 100 miles is nothing to me. That wouldn't slow me down one bit. Heck, when we bought our Acadia I found it at a dealer in MI and I had them drive it over to WI where I live. Brand new and I think I drove it off the lot with ~400 miles on it. And I don't...
  4. N

What did you pay for your Explorer?

I've spent the past hour or two researching and comparing prices (down to comparing the window stickers to make sure there's no funny business going on). This TX dealer is a solid $4k cheaper than what I can find in WI. WI dealers have the $2000 ford cash and 0% for 72 months, and some will...
  5. N

What did you pay for your Explorer?

That seems like a great deal. I just went online and looked at their website, some great deals. Is it common that some dealers have discounts like this and others don't? I'm up in Wisconsin, Texas is kind of far away...
Back