Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Sdb017420

Muffler Help

Hey guys I need some help, it's time to replace my factory muffler. I know the entire factory system is really restrictive, and I'm looking for a good replacement that will open up a little flow. I would really appreciate some suggestions, I think I'd prefer to stay pretty quiet, but some sounds...
  2. Sdb017420

02 ST, Can I swap in a 04-05 cluster?

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I was browsing parts trucks today looking for a new front bumper cover. I noticed that the 04-05 ST's have digital odometers and an overall better appearance. My question: Would I be able to swap one of these into my 02? I can't stand that mine has a...
  3. Sdb017420

What did you do this weekend? Participation required

Awesome, hope it works well. I used to use fusion all the time, but if I recall correctly, I think they axed that for the Supermaxx lineup
  4. Sdb017420

What did you do this weekend? Participation required

Hi, I'm new here, but I've been reading up on here for the month or so I've had my ST. Mind if I ask what you used to paint your cladding and wheels? I'm going to paint mine this week. From what I've seen, I think the Krylon Fusion gloss black will be my choice. That truck looks about the best...
Back