Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Brake rotors

does anyone know if the brake rotors front and rear are compatable with the australian ford Falcon of the same year Thank you
  2. F

stereo wiring

Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction as to what colour wire im looking for i am wanting to put an aftermarket stereo in my ex and somebody has done this before me and the factory harness was cut out ive located all the speaker wires and most of the power wires but am looking for...
  3. F

Compatibility

How compatible are the V6 models to the V8 models what i mean is the cv shafts and upper and lower control arms and other stuff like that i have V8 model but have been offered a V6 model for parts as my V8 is in need of repair both are 04 UZ models just tje V6 has no motor or registration and...
  4. F

Compatibility

How compatible are the 04 V6 parts with V8 parts ie: cv joints drive shafts control arms brakes etc etc I have a V8 uz and it needs work but can get a cheap V6 uz without an engine which i dont need cheap but need to know how compatible they are can i use tje V6 hardware on my V8 model Thanks
  5. F

PARTS

Has anyone used rockauto for parts i need front end parts and live in australia and the cheapest parts are from rockauto over there over here i would pay at least 3-4 times as much So my question is are the parts they supply a direct replacement because i dont want to order the parts and pay...
  6. F

can anyone help

I have a 04 explorer 4.6l V8 and have been told they have weak *** transmissions and was wondering what other trans i could put in place of the weaker trans it came with i want to use it for towing a 2.7 tonne caravan or if there was some way of strengthening the existing trans. when it tried to...
  7. F

Hi all

G,day from down under just thought i would introduce myself and say Hi
Back