Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Oh, that crazy gas gauge!

Sounds familiar - then it stopped working all together Been reading the threads on the fuel gauge and had this happen to me but after about three months the thing stopped working completely. And the other thing that has happened is that I think I'm hearing a bit of a rattle when I'm low on fuel...
  2. P

Faulty Fuel Gauge

1999 Explorer XLT - Fuel gauge stopped working Been reading the threads on the fuel gauge and had this happen to me but after about three months the thing stopped working completely. And the other thing that has happened is that I think I'm hearing a bit of a rattle when I'm low on fuel which...
  3. P

98 SOHC Cold Start Idle problem

Thanks for the info "Ton-e" They're going to hold it overnight (temp should drop to below 40 tonight) and hopefully they will see what I have been experiencing first hand. I am trying to capture as much data on the 00M12 kit so that I can refute any overhaul type of work they might suggest...
  4. P

98 SOHC Cold Start Idle problem

Just wanted to add to this long and informative thread. I've been fighting a cold idle problem for about a month now. 1999 Ford Explorer 4.0L a. cold morning starts running very rough and what appears to be low power and response. Check engine light blinks when real rough but then on solid...
Back