Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

4 or 5 speeds

Thanks Donalds.
  2. M

4 or 5 speeds

Hello Donalds, the change you've made in your vehicle is great, here in Spain is a difficult change to deal with because getting parts for this vehicle is almost impossible and if you find their prices are sky high.
  3. M

4 or 5 speeds

Mbrooks420, for your comment I see that this transmission does not like you very much, for any reason in particular?
  4. M

4 or 5 speeds

Hello Mbrooks420, thanks for your information. Donalds, your link provides important information about failures in the 5R55E transmission. For your comments I am almost sure that my car assembles the transmission 5R55E and I will ask for the spare parts for that transmission, I will tell you how...
  5. M

4 or 5 speeds

Thank you fastpakr for your contribution.
  6. M

4 or 5 speeds

Hello Donalds, I can not prove it because it is unarmed in the workshop, but the photo that comes in Rockauto del 5r55e is the one that matches mine and that of 4r70w is different. Thank you very much for your response.
  7. M

4 or 5 speeds

Hello, some time ago I bought an Explorer 4.0L V6 SOHC 4x4 and with automatic change, the problem started when putting the D or the R slowed to start the 30sg, other times driving in descents at 50 or 60 km / h no acceleration was disengaged and without traction. I take it to the workshop and...
  8. M

Hello

Thanks for your welcome Rick.
  9. M

Hello

Hi, I thought I had introduced myself last year but I can not find the message to do it again, my name is Paco and I'm from Spain, I have a Ford Explorer 4.0 V6 from 1998 with automatic change but I do not know if it's 4 or 5 speeds, well I will consult that in the appropriate forum. As you can...
Back