Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2007 Ford Sport Trac Mods

Does anyone know any cool black wheels that fit for these trucks? A lot of wheels don't fit on these. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, has anyone had their truck resprayed and can give a general estimation on how much it costs? Thanks!
  2. M

2002-2010 Ford Explorer 2WD & 4WD, Sport-Trac 2.5" Truxxx Front & Rear Lift Kit Does this work?
  3. M

Hey guys so I'm going to try to add some stuff to my truck. I dont have experience in this area so hopefully someone here can help! So I want to get it lifted. If I get a 2.5 inch lift, would I be able to fit tire size 295/55/20? Also, has anyone installed underglow and know how hard it is? Thanks!
  4. M

2007 Ford ST fuse

I can't seem to figure out which fuse is for the cigar lighter. Which one would it be? It doesn't say in the manual. Thank you
  5. M

2007 Ford ST wiring

So I bought a cb radio the other day, and I need to know how to wire it up. Would I connect it to the battery? I'm new to all this stuff so I'm not too sure. How do I get the wire through the firewall? Thank you
  6. M

2007 Ford ST questions

I got a 2007 ST a couple months ago and I've loved it so far. I was wondering if light bars can be installed on it and how. Also does it look better with or without the running boards? Thanks!
Back