Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Explorer Sport purge valve location?

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the location?? I have a 2017 Explorer Sport and ran into the P144C error. I have bought the same part which is what I was told I needed...
  2. M

Removing Evap Purge Valve

Were you able to replace the purge valve? I have a 2017 Sport and I can't seem to find where exactly it's located.
  3. M

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Thank you! I guess what I really want to know is what is the process of removing the roof rails and plastic trim? I have a 2015 and don't see any screws. Should I be using a pry tool?
  4. M

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Does anyone have a video of instructions and pictures on how to remove the roof rails? I've done a lot of searching within the forum with no luck :(
  5. M

Accessing cabin fuse box??

I actually didn't try to place it back only because I plan on hardwiring a few more things however, I'm assuming it will not fit only because all the fuses are low profile minis and the add-a-fuse I used was just the mini.
  6. M

DiabloSport Tunes for the Sport

Are there any tunes available for just the limited?
  7. M

Yes - my last post: "Yes, the 2015 Limited has low profile mini fuses however, I was able to use the micro 2 fuse(s) for my hardwire."
  8. M

Yes, the 2015 Limited has low profile mini fuses however, I was able to use the micro 2 fuse(s) for my hardwire.
  9. M

I ended up fuse #3 which is the 30A passenger automatic window. The connector I used was the mini fuse tap - I had bought the low profile tap since all the fuses were low profile however, the low profile tap does not actually sit in the connectors. Let me know if you need a link to the mini...
  10. M

Just completed my hardwire install. I did actually end up using the fuse box because I didn't wanna mess anything up in the A pillar. Getting into the fuse box was not too much of an issue :) Definitely easier than I thought it was going to be.
  11. M

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a dashcam that I want to hardwire using the fuse box. YouTube is very limited on the videos available on how to access it. The one video I did find looks like it may be really complicated. Do any of you know how to access the fuse box in a 2015 Ford Explorer...
  12. M

Newbie!

Thank you! I'm very new to forums in general so hopefully I get the hang of this.
  13. M

Newbie!

Hi everyone! My name is Nic and I'm from the Bay Area. I'm so glad to have found an Explorer Forum! I am definitely looking forward to any tips & tricks you guys might have to offer!
  14. M

n00b

n00b
Back