Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Ford Explorer stalling

We found out that the engine light in fact wasnt working. it showed husband just checked and engine light was not working. He looked and someone had put black tape to where you couldn't see it come on. It pulled up some codes. He believes it could be the fuel pump. Fixing to change it and see...
  2. T

Ford Explorer stalling

It seems all the lights in dash are working. the engine light has not came on yet
  3. T

Ford Explorer stalling

Yeah, I know what you mean lol. Thanks for the advice.
  4. T

Ford Explorer stalling

Thank you so much. I really hope this is just a simple thing and not something major. I will try this
  5. T

Ford Explorer stalling

thank you, I'll have someone check it out
  6. T

2004 explorers idle and stall problems

I have a 2004 ford explorer that won't stay idling most of time. The rpms drop so low it will stall, but starts right up Every time. It doesn't do it all the time but is getting worse. Have already changed gas and put fuel treatment in it. Does anyone have any ideas?
  7. T

2004 explorers idle and stall problems

Need help !!! My explorer acts like it has breathing problems! You start it up and starts fine, but sometimes it idles good and sometimes it acts like is got a cough lol. Sometimes it stalls if I come to complete stop, but will always start right up. Yesterday was at a stop sign, it died, but...
  8. T

Ford Explorer stalling

Hello, I just got my 04 explorer couple months ago. it has a bad squeal like a loose belt. Husband looked at it and belts were good, only the belt tensioner pullies were worn and wobbly. He changed it, noise wine is still there. It only does it when vehicle has set awhile. After its warmed up it...
Back