Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Thanks a lot for the info, it was of tremendous help. I'm starting my install tonight, so I feel...

Thanks a lot for the info, it was of tremendous help. I'm starting my install tonight, so I feel like I have a greater understanding thanks to you. BTW, your install looks great man, nice work!
  2. D

Hey dark, did you ever find out any info on where to tap into the system with the loc? I'm...

Hey dark, did you ever find out any info on where to tap into the system with the loc? I'm getting ready to try it with a 2016 with the Sony system, I'm just not sure if I'm tapping into the factory sub wires or rear door... Probably a dumb question, but if you ended up doing this and have a...
  3. D

Hey Geo, I'm interested in the well subwoofer setup you did on your 2016 Explorer. If you still...

Hey Geo, I'm interested in the well subwoofer setup you did on your 2016 Explorer. If you still have the pdf available, I'd love to check it out. My email is jplindell@gmail.com, thanks.
  4. D

SYNC 3 in a 2016 Explorer

Huh, nothing came out of the images I posted... maybe I need more time as a member?
  5. D

Ah, that's no good! Knowing what you know now... Is there any chance this can work?
  6. D

Do you happen to know what vehicle it was from? I am not seeing anything as far as 2017 Explorers with Sync 3, but I have found quite a few 2016 F-150s available, just don't know for sure its mounting application. Thanks.
  7. D

Hi PO, did you go through 4Dtech or infotainment or did you part it out yourself? I'm in the process of parting it out myself, but I'm kind of stumped on screen and mounting options. It sounds like the F-150/Expedition/Explorer use the recessed screen mount whereas the fusion and a few of the...
Back