Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Did you ever resolve the MFT phone screen freeze issue?

Did you ever resolve the MFT phone screen freeze issue?
  2. S

Did you ever solve the MFT phone screen freeze issue?

Did you ever solve the MFT phone screen freeze issue?
  3. S

3 Problems with 2016 Ford explorer sport

Was this MFT issue ever diagnosed/resolved?
  4. S

Sync Services Being Phased Out

http://fordtechlane.com/#/category/194/article/1040 This has some info. They also have an article on Apple carplay
  5. S

Sync Services Being Phased Out

6/14/17: Today's email from Ford: Ford has made the important decision to start phasing out SYNC® Services. Starting July 1st, 2017, the ability to purchase or renew a paid SYNC Services subscription will no longer be available. However, those with an active or complimentary subscription will...
  6. S

LG V10 Connection Issue

Yes, however, I'd rather not buy new again just yet. Also not doing the upgrade several of you have attempted - not that handy!
  7. S

LG V10 Connection Issue

I think they need to rip the entire system out and start over with a new one. Its been FAR to long that I've been dealing with this and frustrating as all get out.
  8. S

Ford Enables CarPlay, Android Auto on 2016 Models

Look at www.fordtechlane.com. "Ford SmartLink Allows New Feature for Older Vehicles". Dated 5/23/2017 Found it after I got the email saying Sync Services is being discontinued.
  9. S

LG V10 Connection Issue

I don't think it's a V10 issue...but Ford keeps saying since the problem doesn't happen unless there's a phone attached it must be the phone. Nevermind that it has happened with 3 different phone operating systems. 3rd apim so far. Also does funky things when still in park when phone screen...
  10. S

LG V10 Connection Issue

It changes to the camera when I shift into reverse and then when shifted out of reverse it gets stuck in the partisl phone subscreen. I've had it happen with 2 different Android phones, an iPhone 6s, and a Blackberry. Ford appears stumped.
  11. S

LG V10 Connection Issue

Has anyone seen this before? Lg V10, no phonebook downloaded. Suggestions? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6DqEa_Kd8IHb0RQLTdtMzVqNmc/view?usp=drivesdk
Back