Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2016 Subwoofer Question

Thank you everyone for the help, looking into finding a good less expensive sub-amp pair.
  2. A

2016 Subwoofer Question

I wanted to fit the sub into the rear quarter panel enclosure as i don't see any other place that i can put it without some sort of compromise.. So i figured the stock sub amp, if a direct plugin would be ideal for now
  3. A

2016 Subwoofer Question

Would the 2016 sony subwoofer be direct plug and play with the system in the XLT (i believe the 202)? I searched through forums and got really confused as to the whole process. All i'm looking to do is add the factory subwoofer and amp to my non sony system. Advice on things needed would be...
  4. A

Ford offers free repairs to 1.4 Million Explorers - Exhaust

I have 3 service actions: CANISTER PURGE VALVE LEAKS EXHAUST ODOR AND CARBON MONOXIDE COMPLAINTS POWER STEERING CONTROL MODULE SOFTWARE REPROGRAMING Does anyone have the power steering one as well or is that just me?
  5. A

2016 xlt

Any one lowered an xlt or limited yet? All i see are lowered sports, curious to see the drop on a limited or xlt
  6. A

Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+

Didn't wanna be the guinea pig, was hoping someone had tried it already so i can get an idea of what it looks like
  7. A

Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+

Was looking through amazon and came across this grill https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073TXSS61 Black powdercoated, would look really mean imo. Anyone planning to try this or has anyone done this?
  8. A

2016 Explorer XLT subwoofer question

Do i need another 200 views before anyone else replies?
  9. A

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

What size is the cree bar and where exactly did you mount it behind the bumper? Looks awesome!
  10. A

Would i need a new harness? Have you or anyone else tried this? Without the subwoofer the system is just blah. I don't wanna get into buying a big sub amp etc right now so i figured this would be a good cost-friendly temporary solution.
  11. A

Neat little upgrades / accessories

let me know how the fit is if you do order it! thanks
  12. A

Neat little upgrades / accessories

Hey, there's a couple comments from people saying it won't fit 2016 ford explorer..can you confirm please
  13. A

2016 XLT (w/o subwoofer) 1. Can i just pop in the subwoofer from the other models or will i need an amp etc? 2. Will it work with the stock head unit? 3. Will the '15 explorer subwoofers fit in 2016?
  14. A

2016 Ex aux input?

what are you using for aux?
  15. A

2016 Ex aux input?

Anyone have aux input in their explorers? how did you go about doing it? As of now i have sync3
  16. A

looking for honest opinions on 5th Gen Ex

I bought a 2016 XLT with 10k miles about two months ago.. Haven't had any leaking issues with moonroofs No exhaust smell issue No power liftgate issue No visit to the dealer as of yet Everything working as it should. I'm happy. If the mirrors folded in automatically id be happier but thats...
  17. A

2016 Explorer XLT

Thanks! Love it so far..just wish it had the 20" rims on it!
  18. A

2016 Explorer XLT

Hey guys, i got a 2016 XLT Are the exhaust tips welded on or bolt-ons? And if i remove the bottom silver fascia piece, what does it look like behind that? how big is the opening?
  19. A

Black 2016 Explorer from NYC

Hey everyone..new here from NYC Just got a 2016 Explorer XLT So far: -Added Tints -Taillight tint covering the reverse lights -Blacked out the chrome strip Headlight tints soon to come Question: Are the stock exhaust tips bolt-on? or are they welded?
Back