Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Issues With Steering Wheel Controls

Is this the SCCM? BRAND NEW GENUINE FORD OEM STEERING COLUMN CONTROL MODULE #BB5Z3F791K | eBay
  2. D

Issues With Steering Wheel Controls

My wifes 2015 has issues with the cruise control switches. Could this be a bad SCCM also? The cruise wont turn on sometimes and when it dose the minus button increases speed ect. Where exactly is the SCCM?
  3. D

Cruise Control works Intermittently

Dose the silver part of the steering wheels trim just pull off?
  4. D

The switch was my first thought. I figure if the switch is sending the signal as it should then it should work, right? My dealer charges $100 for diagnostics so it might be worth it to try putting in a new switch first. Anyone know how to get the switch in/out of the steering wheel? P.S...
  5. D

The wifes 2015 sport explorer has a issue with the cruise control. Some times it works some times it dosnt, Some times it works but not correctly like it will only set if you push the minus button. And once set this way when you push the minus button again it speeds up instead of slowing down...
  6. D

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

Key programmed, remote start works!!
  7. D

Had the new key cut at dealer but its not programmed yet and havnt turned on remote start yet. It will unlock doors but not start car is that normal until its programmed per the owners manual?
  8. D

Used a different laptop and got it to work but now i need the licence. The numbers provided to you change the whole number?
  9. D

I bought this same cable and installed forscan on a laptop. When i hook up the cable to the car/laptop i get a red light on the cable but thats it and forscan can not find the car? What am i doing wrong? I have the connection set to Auto
  10. D

Are the Strattec keys considered OEM? Or do you have to buy the two key set to get OEM?
  11. D

Ours dose not have the power lift gate so i think i just need the 4 button keys?
  12. D

Will the OBDLink SX corded scan tool allow me to use forscan program to turn on RS?
  13. D

So your saying if i buy that cable and download forscan onto a windows laptop i can enable the remote start functions myself?
Back