Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Adding factory auto-dimming inside mirror to 2020 XLT

Guys, hello. It would be interesting to know if it was possible to install an auto-dimming mirror.
  2. A

2021 GPS control Module

Go to the sync service mode and check the navigation functionality there. If it catches satellites, then both the unit and the antenna work for you.
  3. A

Solved FORScan v2.3.55 now supports disable the transmission adaptive learning

Hello everyone. Conducted an experiment, disabled adaptation. I drove 300 kilometers. I didn't like it. It turned out to be some kind of regime between normal and sports, as if the car does not quite understand what is wanted from it. It may be necessary to cancel adaptation as a service...
  4. A

nonconfigurable daytime running lights (drl) disable

Try to start with a simple one. In the sink menu, in the lighting section, turn off the daytime running lights.
  5. A

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Apparently it is worth sharing the experience of eliminating these problems. I don't think I was the only one who could have run into them. And so: 1. The rear dimensions are working. The thing is that I don't like the yellow marker lights in front and I decided to turn them off. It turned out...
  6. A

Proper operation of lift gate button when vehicle locked

I can state with full confidence that to replace the taillight, you do not need to remove the lower trunk panel and access the keyless access antenna at all. This is also personal experience, which will not replace the dealer's knowledge. By the way, my problem was solved in a similar way. When...
  7. A

2021 Explorer XLT Faint Chirping Sound

Hello! There is a similar problem. That chirping sound in the back of the car is really annoying. The search will start with the protective casing of the brake disc and brake pads. There is also an assumption that a block of some connector can tap on the body in this way.
  8. A

2020 Ford Explorer Platinum - No Radio & Navigation Suddenly

Hi guys. too often we try to explain problems with our crooked hands. And maybe everything is simpler? this is a quote from the operating instructions... 324 page Battery Management System (If Equipped) The battery management system monitors battery conditions and takes actions to extend battery...
  9. A

Thank you, I'll try and see. Apparently dealers all over the world are the same.
  10. A

very interesting. Is it the taillight right or left when looking at the car from behind?
  11. A

Everything worked fine. I think it was me who messed up something with my programming manipulations. We don't have dealers, we'll have to fix it myself.
  12. A

both buttons work, the button on the key works. The button on the trunk door does not work only if the car is locked
  13. A

Hello everyone Once again, I ask for help. it just so happened that my programming games gave a negative result. Of course I'm to blame, because I forgot to make a copy of the original configuration. As a result: 1. The rear parking lights stopped glowing. 2. When opening the doors, the...
  14. A

Hello everyone. Unexpectedly, I also had this problem, the trunk lift door now opens with a button only when all the doors are unlocked or with a key. It would be very useful to know if this problem has been solved by others and how to do it.
  15. A

Guys, please help. I actively played with the settings through forscan and eventually got a compass that does not show the cardinal directions. Everything works on the dashboard, it shows the direction of movement, but the round compass on the screen does not spin. I looked in the settings and...
  16. A

Hello. I have a copy of the table, but I don't see how to place it.
  17. A

auto-folding mirrors

Thank you for the answer. Forced to come to terms with this loss.
  18. A

auto-folding mirrors

Hello everyone. I recently bought an Explorer 2020 XLT from the USA. As it turned out, this car does not have auto-folding mirrors. Is this really an option for a 2020 car? Now I'm worried that these mirrors may not have electric heating either. Guys, if this is the case, please tell me how to...
  19. A

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Hello. Regarding the disregard in the trailer towing settings, I can say that he himself was skeptical of the saying about fuel economy with the tick removed. However, a two-week experiment showed that this is indeed the case. I am surprised!
  20. A

Exp 2016 lim 740-03-01 Eххх хххх Fххх хххх 740-13-01 0ххх Fххх 741-03-01 Eххх хх Fххх хх 741-13-01 0ххх Fххх 720-02-01 хххх Bххх хххх хххх Fххх хххх it works, tested. package lim, Parking assistance and retention band is not. if the function is enabled, when you enable reverse mirror start...
  21. A

Necessarily, only I would like to repeat the experiment on another machine, to be sure of success.
  22. A

Last night conjured a bit, and today after the trip was to Park and saw the dynamic line. The only catch, they don't work if you don't drive a couple hundred meters ahead. Think, why and what to do? But the myth about the relationship dynamic lines from the steering rack and the assistant...
  23. A

Another incomprehensible thing is. When you turn on the heated front seats out from under them starts to blow the cool air as if included ventilation. Can anyone come across? How can this be addressed?
  24. A

Guys, Hello! I decided to look for an answer from you on the forum, because you feel that you are good at delving into the topic. The situation is the following. I have Explorer 2016 lim sync2, my son's Explorer 2017 lim sync3. Camera we are factory, all the blocks are. I don't have the dynamic...
Back