Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Ninjakiwi8

Wanted ford tbird m90 to 4.0 ohv adapter plate and plenum

Sorry brotha, sold them a while back.
  2. Ninjakiwi8

For Sale Price Drop! Flashpaq tuner and 5R55E auto transmission

Flashpaq was great! Definitely stiffened up the shifting and made the truck more lively. Two best mods I ever did to my ranger was a trutrac LSD and the tuner
  3. Ninjakiwi8

Not to sure but I can check, all I have is the tuner available.
  4. Ninjakiwi8

SOLD: Built 4.0 V6, & M90 Supercharger Kit

Are you talking about the transmission?
  5. Ninjakiwi8

Sorry brotha, SOLD.
  6. Ninjakiwi8

Came off of a 99 ranger. it has around 70k on it. It had a repair done a little over a year ago. Worked awesome before I pulled it from my truck.
  7. Ninjakiwi8

Hey guys, I am selling my flashpaq handheld tuner that i was using on my 99 ford ranger xlt with the 4.0 OHV engine. i dont have any need for it as i am currently in the process of doing an engine swap. It's in great condition and was also unlocked before the harness and engine were pulled. I am...
  8. Ninjakiwi8

Engine and supercharger kit have been sold. auto trans still up for sale and price is set at $200. still works great. located in Pomona, CA
  9. Ninjakiwi8

Hey guys, I am looking to sell my 4.0 OHV, and my M90 supercharger kit. I recently had the engine rebuilt machining the whole short block and replacing all the parts listed below, the whole engine is pretty much new except for rods and crank. I have all receipts for the parts as well. 3 angle...
  10. Ninjakiwi8

Servicing a '02 Ranger 8.8 differential

Hello there, I have an 8.8 off a 99 explorer and did a full rear end rebuild with a detroit tru trac lsd. at the time id probably taken the diff apart a total of 5 times within the year and half after that build haha due to first time installer slip ups (nothing serious) but I never ran into a...
  11. Ninjakiwi8

hey guys! so some bad news. looks like i am probably going to be going a different route with my ranger. the cost for setting up the supercharger doesn't quite make sense for the power gains it will provide. I'd love to but just seems like to much of a headache when i could just throw a 1jz or...
  12. Ninjakiwi8

For Sale 98tm Ported Heads

Hey Ts, what's the reason you decided not to go with the build? Rebuilt and been driving mine around for bout 4 months now. Pretty nice change from stock haha
  13. Ninjakiwi8

Awesomeness. Well thank you sir. Ive been going back and forth with trying Tweecer and SCT
  14. Ninjakiwi8

I'm looking at getting the SCT TS +. Installing wideband right now with gauge in dash. Was there ever any need for you to do any changes yourself? I mean that handheld will still do trans firmness, and all other changes needed for injectors, ect?
  15. Ninjakiwi8

Sweeeetnesss. That takes care of everything right? Pretty much as good as live turning?
  16. Ninjakiwi8

Hey bro, if I remember you used SCT tuner on your m90 building right?
  17. Ninjakiwi8

so finally got everything!! Turns out the m90 that came with the adapter plate and plenum is not really in good shape... I am going to try and find a shop that is willing to cut off the oval flange on casters plenum and weld and machine a new flange, one to accept the gen 5 m90 I have with...
  18. Ninjakiwi8

So great news! That whole kit was for sale $1,200 CAD not USD! it is currently on its way to my house haha so I have 90mm maf and whole kit(plenum, 2 SC's, adapter plate) just need to track down a throttle body and make custom intake. Looking at buying a Tweecer for tuning so ill have to figure...
  19. Ninjakiwi8

Yuuuup and I hate it. Im gonna have to sell the one I bought abd most likely gonna buy his whole set up for $1,200 it would have been nice to run the late model. Cooler temps but o well
  20. Ninjakiwi8

JD saw a guy on fb selling a kit but he wants to sell the adapter plate solo for $800 :cool:
  21. Ninjakiwi8

Hey guys need some help. So turns out RPcaster isnt producing an intake adapter plate for the m90 supercharger anymore (for OHV application) im in need of one :/ also if you have the oval shaped plenum to go with the m90 I'll take it. Let me know.
  22. Ninjakiwi8

What chip/computer tune do you have?

422 cam* sorry autocorrect haha
  23. Ninjakiwi8

What chip/computer tune do you have?

Anyone still around who was commenting on this thread? :confused2: I've got a 99 ford ranger xlt. Just had rebuilt the engine with 432 cam. Higher compression pistons ect. Purchased a megasquirt 2 and built the whole thing just for my tech guy (I dont know anything about tuning or ecu stuff) to...
  24. Ninjakiwi8

Trouble codes after engine building!

Alright guys so I changed everything and reset the codes. I'e put 500 more miles on and nothing had popped up!!! All the sudden engine line shows up today and its saying system is lean bank 1 and 2 :/ so that would be aiming toward the fuel delivery system no?
Back