Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

What version of Sync do I have?

Thanks, I've seen that site, but it's not clear to me what actual version I have. I am going to be doing some FORSCAN programming soon and trying to correct something in the process, but the software specifically needs to know if I have Sync 1, 2, or 3 and it's quite confusing to determine which...
  2. D

What version of Sync do I have?

Hello guys, I am a bit confused as to what actual version of Sync I have in my vehicle. Is it Sync 1, 2, or 3? I have the basic 4" display unit in my 2017 XLT, and I am under the impression that Sync 1 is the version I have, Sync 2 is My Ford Touch, Sync 3 has nav/carplay/android auto?
  3. D

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Hi 15Limited, I have sent you a PM. I am in Knox and in need of help if possible, thanks!
  4. D

Havis console install 2017 XLT

This is a stab in the dark here, but has anyone ever installed one of these? http://www.havis.com/products/CON_VS_16TMS_0DG_HC_EXPL_2017-125848-82.html I have 3 radios I want to install (all ham usage, but are public safety grade Motorola XTL5000 radios with remote heads). I've gotten some...
  5. D

2017 XLT stereo upgrade options?

Hi guys, Proud to say that I drove home my new 2017 XLT 4WD from the dealer's lot a few nights ago. I absolutely love the vehicle, it's magnetic gray with black (cloth) interior. It was priced just right and they gave me what I wanted in my trade so I'm a happy camper :) One concern I...
Back