Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Slamming Gears - 08 ST

As I posted before my 07 was doing the same thing. shop i took it to replaced the torgue converter end of problem. the dealer charged you 1800 to replace torgue converter and its still doing it I would call ford. The shop I took mine to charged $936 to replace the torgue converter and carrier...
  2. 0

Slamming Gears - 08 ST

Thanks for the response, I have an obdll scanner but it shows no error codes, I m thinking maybe the idle speed control. It only occurs when cruising at 1600 to 1800 rpm. I step on the gas it quits and when I let off the gas it quits. If I can figure it out I ll let you know.
  3. 0

Slamming Gears - 08 ST

Did you find a fix for this? A few weeks ago I bought an 07 sport trac limited with the v8 and six speed two wheel drive it acts the same way like the transmission can t decide w h at gear it wants to be cruising around 40 mph it will constantly bang back and forth. The computer shows no codes
  4. 0

just joined

bought an 07 sport trac limited a few weeks ago 77000 miles looks like new. now if I can figure how to post a picture?
Back