Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Remote Start 2011-2015 FORSCAN

It should...check the forscan forums to be sure.
  2. S

Split Armrest Issue

This is happening on our Explorer that we bought used. I can see that stitching it with the waxed thread is probably the best option, but I am not that handy with a needle. Has anyone else had luck with super glue? Crazy glue? Gorilla Glue? Tinted black (for black interior) glue? I couldn't...
  3. S

Not yet...I couldn't find anything definitive, so I am going to bring it to the dealer to get it done. It will be $50 for a half hour of labor.
  4. S

2014 XLT Forscan key programming

Did they cut the keys for you too at no cost?
  5. S

2014 XLT Forscan key programming

Hi all, I have 1 key for our used explorer we just purchased. I have another 5 button key on order that I should be receiving soon. I am trying to find out how to program the 2nd key using forscan? I have successfully enabled the remote start function, but I can't find clear instructions on...
  6. S

Awesome! I got mine enabled tonight also! I also want to thank everyone who had figured this out and posted here! Now, I am just waiting for my 5 button key from replacemyremote.com and then to get it cut, and programmed. I am not sure if I'll be able to get it done thru forscan or not? Might...
  7. S

Thanks Peter:dpchug: I believe these are Tim Hortons cups!
  8. S

I saw this on another post in this forum...does this really work? A YouTube video I found (including written on the Chinese instructions) explained that if you want to reprogram all keys, close all doors first, then you turn the ignition on and off 8 times in rapid succession (don't actually...
  9. S

I bought the same one...should be arriving today. I think I can pretty easily enable the remote start. My question is programming the keys. We bought it used and it only came with one key. There are 2 admin keys set up according to the menu. I just purchased a 5 button remote that we will use...
Back