Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

LED light bars on a 2000 ford explorer

Love the roof light bar ! Which brackets are you using ?
  2. B

Spartan Locker

Sorry , didn't take pictures . But will be installing one soon into my brother F150 . Could get pictures of that install. BTW it a 8.8 in the F150
  3. B

For Sale Parting out 99 Explorer - Parts super CHEAP!

Could I please have your paypal information for payment .BTW we got paid early ;)
  4. B

perfect , send you a pm Saturday , Because I get paid Friday night .. If that's okay with you ?
  5. B

Does it have a manual driver seat track ?
  6. B

1999 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD Build Thread

love those wheels !!! METHOD GRIDS
  7. B

What engine do you want?

I would LOVE a 4BT diesel . They are bullet proof and they make great power with a upgraded turbo and fuel needle
  8. B

1992 Ford Explorer Jurassic Park Conversion

Thanks . I am going to order a set for my light bar
  9. B

1992 Ford Explorer Jurassic Park Conversion

I know this is a old post . But that thing is sweet !!!!! Where did you get the fog light brackets ???
  10. B

01 explorer 5.0 backfire out tail pipe

if the egr is stuck open from a failed diaphragm. unplugging the vacuum source will not correct it . remove your egr and block it . and fire it up
  11. B

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

I must have a leak in the defrost vent ? because my explorer blows a/c thru the vents but the wind shield get foggy . I checked the vacuum lines before . but my globe is next the overflow tank.
  12. B

Spartan Locker

just purchased one for the rear of explorer . On ebay for $254.88 shipped . can't wait
  13. B

Spartan Locker

Any way to have the images restored ?
  14. B

what do you guys think about these headlights?

I hate the look of projectors . They are out of the question ... Vikram, If you buy those we need a nice write up , install and light performance PLEASE !
  15. B

what do you guys think about these headlights?

Those are the same light I wanted .... No inspections here in Florida and was planning on running led light bars. pointless to have headlight that have a poor output ...
  16. B

01 explorer 5.0 backfire out tail pipe

Have you checked the Coolant temp sensor ? Because I had a issue like this on a 95 GT I had . After the headers and cam install. The Coolant temp never thru a code . As soon it warm it would just dump fuel and it turned the car into a flame thrower when it back fired !!! I only found when...
  17. B

Anyone in or around Broward or Miami ???

Just looking for some fellow EF members ???
  18. B

Just would like to say Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this great forum .

Just would like to say Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this great forum .
  19. B

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

PM sent . Looking to get a set ....
  20. B

First time Ford owner, 06 XLT....

New guy welcome from the New Guy ...
  21. B

My 98 XLT 5.0 Finally Goes Under The Knife

It looks good on the madza b2200 wheels . I was going to put gen 1 ex wheels . But now you got me thinking ....
  22. B

New guy from south florida

I have lifted the front 2 in . and I have added a add-a-leaf and Gabriel load helper shocks . I just put 235 75r 15 federal couragia mt on it. Since there is mud everywhere around me .
  23. B

New guy from south florida

Hello everyone , I currently have a 2000 xlt with a 5.0 awd. I purchased this truck about a year ago for a motor swap . I drove it around and never Pulled the motor . Been looking for some information on the f-150 leaf spring swap and found your site.
Back