Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Need specs

Hey guys, I'm about to go through the transfer case in my 91 but I'm having a hard time finding rebuild info for it. I've done older stuff, np203's and the like, before but it's been a while. Anyone point me in the right direction?
  2. 9

Interior lights don't work

Ok so I changed out the connector on the headlight switch cause it was melted, and now the interior lights don't come on with the door open. On a positive note all the other lights now work correctly though.
  3. 9

battery

Hey everyone, I know this is an old thread but since it's a solid topic I figure I'd resurrect it and throw in my .02. If you have a heavy equipment dealer around you check with them, I've got a cat dealer around here and their batteries are rated for more CCA and lower priced per group size...
  4. 9

Anyone heard of Behemoth?

Well that figures, anything useful would be a pain to get. Given the amount of stupid I've run into on this so far I'm waiting for the controller to be hacked out or something. Thanks for the heads up though.
  5. 9

Anyone heard of Behemoth?

Hey guys, new guy here. I gotta rebuild my t case and while I was searching for parts I found behemoth drivetrain, they've got a twin stick mod for the 1354, just wondering if anyone had ever heard of them. Debating on giving it a shot since the electric shift motor is also missing from my new...
Back