Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Puddle lamp/turn indicator

Would it be possible to connect puddle lights to turn indicator? Puddle lamp would blink. Thank you.
  2. A

3rd row seats stopped working

Buttons in the back are backlit but no motor movement when pushed. Where do I begin with troubleshooting? Thank you for any time. 2017 Platinum 50K miles
  3. A

Covid Bra!

4. A

So I decided to just keep adding horns. and more horns...

It got to a point to where the front end of my Platinum would literally vibrate when I pushed the horn (factory button) im not sure how loud it was but, holy cpap. 2 Spyder Dual Supertone Horns 2 Nova-Lux Compact Electric Air Horns 2 Electric Dual-Tone Turbine Trigger Horns 1 Wolo Bad...
  5. A

SYNC Entertainment

Anyone with 17 platinum had any luck getting video while in park feature to work? SYNC Features in Your Vehicle | SYNC Help | Official Ford Owner Site https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/all/setup/sync-features-in-your-vehicle.html Voice-activated music search and playback Use...
  6. A

Screencasting Phone to Sync3

17 X P I cannot seem to find a way to mirror my android to the display. I am aware of the kits available for other vehicles however I am unable to find anything for my Platinum... While Driving for Uber and using their application for navigation, instead of mounting my phone to the dash...
  7. A

Running Board Installation Lift

What kind of lift would be needed to install oem running boards on a 17 X P? Installation is taking place in a 2 car garage Thanks J
  8. A

Where can I put the luggage?

I'm picking up my wife's family at the airport next week (6 family members + 2 of us). and they have quite a bit of luggage. I don't know how I can use my Platinum for this. I was told to go rent a "suburban". Thanks for any advice.
  9. A

Cilajet Auto Paint Sealant

my dealer is offering the cilajet for $1200 . can anyone confirm that it is the best paint protection for car? ive got a black explorer that seems to scratch very easily. Any suggestions would be great. happy turkey day. jamie
  10. A

Getting Older, Need More Bass

Not very happy with the "premium sound" my 17' Platinum is putting out. Would someone please give me some direction on how to increase volume on 30-256 Hz frequencies? With minimal intrusion to vehicles stock electrical, maybe some powered bazooka tubes for the "boom" would suffice? Thank You...
  11. A

to part with my 2013 Taurus.

Is it normal to have separation issues while driving my new Platinum?. This is my introduction. and I am quite emotional about it... :dunno: Nice to be in the Explorer Family. J
Back