Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

High pitched interior noise. Constant

I removed this fuse and it completely eliminated the sound. My 110V socket doesn’t work, but I’d maintain my sanity. Mark
  2. M

Location of Adaptative Cruise Control Sensor

I have a 2017 Explorer Sport. My neighbor hit me slowly on the driver's side front bumper with only some abrasions. Now, I occasionally given the notice that the sensor is blocked. It the location the same as in the posts from a few years ago?
  3. M

Update: I pulled the fuse when the engine was running with the help of my daughter who pointed out the key to fuses was printed on the back of the cover - I guess this is obvious, but it wasn't to me... Anyway, IT WORKED! I pulled the fuse #56 and the sound is gone. I have not tested whether...
  4. M

I took my car in for this (2017 Explorer Sport) and got the following text from my service advisor: “Explorer - 110V Power Inverter - High Pitched Buzzing/Ringing Noise With Engine Running From Passenger Side Front Interior Some 2017 Explorer vehicles equipped with a 110V power inverter may...
  5. M

Currently concerned about high-pitched sound in cabin.

Currently concerned about high-pitched sound in cabin.
  6. M

Paint Issues - Non Hood

I am taking it in for a scheduled detailing service next week. I will point it out to them. I was also happy that for that visit they will be looking at the high pitched sound issue I have discussed on another thread. Thank you so much.
  7. M

Paint Issues - Non Hood

I have a very new Explorer Sport and noticed two little outward bumps just below the license plate. These are now peeling. I does not look any thing like the car was hit because the bumps are raised.
  8. M

Where can I find that fuse? I am taking it in for service in a week or so. Is there any risk to removing that fuse? Thanks you.
  9. M

Thanks. My noise is electical sounding - like a high pitched short or something. I have modified every setting in the radio, heater, etc and no change. I will try the #56 fuse thing and have forwarded some of this to my salesman.
  10. M

Oh man so lucky to have found this page. I reported it to my sales person who only could say, "uh oh.' This is reassuring. Bringing it in this weekend.
Back