Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Keyfob programing issues

Ok thanks. Only reason I am adding one is. To add the remote start.
  2. M

Keyfob programing issues

Yes I did the key activation. The car says 3 admin keys now. Then I did procedure A in the write up listed above and the lock button and remote start are only buttons that don't work.
  3. M

Remote Start 2011-2015 FORSCAN

I was just programming and new key for remote start. I had key cut by dealer and was able to program that part but the remote I programed and now only will unlock, back hatch open, and alarm. It will not lock or be able to use remote start function. Has anyone had this problem? Yes I bought an...
  4. M

Keyfob programing issues

I was just programming and new key for remote start. I had key cut by dealer and was able to program that part but the remote I programed and now only will unlock, back hatch open, and alarm. It will not lock or be able to use remote start function. Has anyone had this problem?
  5. M

Ok thanks for the input. That does make sense. I was just thinking about when I did my truck. But it was only a fob .
  6. M

I thought you only had to do that to one key then the others you just push a button to program it
  7. M

Ok thanks for the quick answers. I bought everything I need and will try it this weekend. Last question is can I program a new key I just bought before I get it cut. I only ask because I want to make sure key works before it's cut. I may be able to return it if it doesn't work.
  8. M

I'm new here and reading a lott and learning a lot but have a few questions about enabling remote start on a 15 XLT. First the obd2 tools do you use the Bluetooth version with app on your phone or forescan on computer? Also are the cheaper 5 button keys working just as well as a remanufactured...
  9. M

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

I am new to this forum and have learned some great things reading this thread. I want to put the remote start on my explorer. If I understand right it is already programed and just needs unlocked. I checked and has the hood pin. I'm going to order keys soon but wanted to make sure my info was...
Back